Petits Pas Studio is a yoga and dance haven for kids and adults in Glen Park - San Francisco, founded by Virginie Personne, a French mom entrepreneur. PHILOSOPHY
- Petits Pas is a dance studio that invites self-expression, emotional discovery and FUN.
- Dance and yoga are two disciplines with one common objective: connecting mind and body via self-discovery.
- Bilingual kids’ classes and summer camps (French and English).
- Teaching commitment, self-improvement and confidence-building.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A wide variety of classes (yoga, ballet, modern jazz, barre au sol (Floor Barre Workout) and more) for Kids, Adults and Families
- Yoga for kids (Next Generation Yoga®)
- Easy reservation online
- DSG Studio is a beautiful space: 2 studios featuring vintage wood, giant mirror, and an outdoor space
- Monday 10:45 am Family Yoga (18Mo-5) 4:00 pm Kids Dance (5-6) 5:00 pm Kids Dance (7-9) 6:00 pm Pointes (Teens)
- Friday 10:45 am Family Dance (24Mo-5) 3:15 pm Kids Dance (3-4) 4:00 pm Kids Dance (5-6) 5:00 pm Kids Ballet (10-14)
- Bilingual (French-English) : from Complete beginners to native speakers
- Monday through Friday, 9am - 3pm - Extended Care until 4pm Monday through Thursday (fees: $15/J)
Camp highlights: Dance, Yoga, Acrobatics, Theatre, Crafts & French!
- CIRCUS LIFE June 4-8 // ALL AROUND THE DANCE June 11-15 // MUSIC ALL! June 18 - 22 // WELCOME TO PARIS! June 25 - 29 //
- CIRCUS LIFE - Students will learn to use their bodies and movement to explore the art of comedy and familiarize themselves with certain French and American cartoon characters distinctive humorous traits. Students will be encouraged to improvise and produce short dance sketches to inspire laughter and comedy. Each child will participate in character development, narrative clowning and learn how to integrate props to bring their characters to life. A great camp to learn self-confidence as well as to spark creativity in each of their little and ripe minds. - ALL AROUND THE DANCE - Join us for a full week of dance ! Students will learn the art of movement in this dance immersion program - French Ballet, Modern Jazz, African dance, Tzigane dance and more (no background necessary). The goal is to help them connect with their bodies & further develop their creative minds! We will use varied visuals to reinforce the different dance styles. Many of these visuals will be created by the children during their daily arts/crafts sessions. - MUSIC ALL! - Ready to go onstage and dress the part? Come experience the joys of performing onstage and be in the spotlight. Here is your chance! During this camp, we will be putting on a spectacular musical. The goal of the camp is to teach your little star about dance and how to perform in front of an audience. Many of the props we will use will be created during our arts and crafts session each day. We are looking forward to help them bring new characters to life and teach them the art of choreography. - WELCOME TO PARIS!- You are NOW in Paris! Every activity will have a strong association to the city of love. We will select and incorporate well-known and distinctive landmarks to expose our student to the French culture. Students will participate in musicals, stand up comedies, drama plays, ballet dancing and Tutu Designing.