1505 Tiburon Boulevard, Suite A
Tiburon, CA 94920
3 and up
This recreation center offers so many programs for kids that are worth the drive from the City.
Classes: Programs include ballet, creative movement, cotillion, soccer, basketball, tennis, golf, yoga, tae kwon do (taekwondo), Lego classes, babysitting, animation, piano, parent-and-child music classes, and language classes.
Camps: They offer a variety of day camps for kids:
2013 Week-long Summer Day Camp Sessions:
- Camp Miwok: June 17–June 21, June 24–June 28, July 22–July 26, July 29–August 2, August 5–August 9, August 12–August 16; Belvedere Park; ages 3–5 (must be potty trained); 1pm–4pm; $177 per week
- Harry Potter: July 15–July 19; Belvedere Community Center; grades 3–6; 9am–4pm; $415 per week
- Spy Training Camp: July 22–July 26; grades 4–7, 9am–4pm, $415 per week
- Camp Half Blood: July 29–August 2; grades 3–6, 9am–4pm, $415
- The District Game Camp: August 5–August 9; grades 6–9; 9am–4pm; $415
- Higgins Tennis Camps: June 17–August 16; Point Tiburon Courts; grades K–5; 9:15am–11:15am and 2pm–5pm; $160–$298 per week
- Tennis, Soccer and Olympic Games Camp: July 16–August 3; Del Mar Tennis Courts; grades K–5; 9:30am–1:30pm; $360 per week; extended care until 3pm at $45 per week
- Gymnastics Clinic: June 17–June 12; Reed School; 10am–noon grades K–1; 1pm–3pm grades 2–3; $147
- Kindergarten Readiness: August 5–August 9, August 12–August 16; Dairy Knoll; 8:30am–11:30am or 12:30pm–3:30pm; $268
- Lacrosse Camp: June 17–June 21; McKegney Green; ages 6 to 8; 9am–noon; $250
- MadScience Camps: June 17–June 21, August 12–August 16; Dairy Knoll; grades 1–5; 9am–noon and 1pm–4pm; $205
- SkyHawks Sports Camps: August 5–August 9, August 12–August 16; ages 3 to 14; 9am–noon; $169–$179
- Total Golf Adventures Camp: June 17–June 21, June 24–June 28; ages 5 to 11; 9am–noon or 1pm–4pm; $289
- Landmark Art and Garden Camp: June 17–August 16; Landmarks Art & Garden Center, 841 Tiburon Boulevard; grades 1–5; 9am–1pm; $126–$236 per week
2013 Vacation Adventure Day Sessions:
Reed School, Art Room: April 8–April 12
Ages: grades K–4
Cost: $63 per day
Belvedere-Tiburon Recreation Department also hosts summer camps at Angel Island.
Varies by program
English, Spanish, Mandarin
Getting ThereFrom San Francisco, take 101 North across the Golden Gate Bridge and exit at Tiburon Boulevard/East Blithedale Avenue. Turn right at the exit and head east and then south toward Tiburon. The recreation center is located on the 2nd floor of Tiburon Town Hall at 1505 Tiburon Boulevard.